The Fourth Project Innovation Contest is planned as a satellite activity of ICDCIT - 2015
The Fourth Project Innovation Contest is planned as a satellite activity of ICDCIT - 2015. Since inception it has made its significant contribution towards the society. The main objective of PIC is to motivate the student community to develop projects with innovative ideas which should support as an add-on to the human lifestyle.
PIC also provides platform for students from B.Tech/MCA to showcase their technological talent by representing their innovative ideas in the areas of Computer Science, Information Technology and Multidisciplinary (i.e. any stream projects embedded with Computer Science or Information Technology Applications).
4th PIC-2015 which will be held in conjunction with 11th ICDCIT during 5th - 8th Feb. 2015 invites project contributions from students.
The accepted projects will pass through a review process. The selected project group will be invited to showcase their project with demonstrated model for the said period. The best three projects will be awarded.
Last Date for Submission: 20th September 2014 November 15, 2014
Acceptance Notification: 20th October 2014 December 15, 2014
The official language of the contest is English. All written and spoken contest materials will be in English.
- A team must comprise of not more than 4 members (2 or 3 students + 1 advisor/mentor/guide)
- Students can be from any stream of B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Each team must mandatorily have an advisor/mentor/guide.
- Members of a team must be affiliated with the same educational institute.
- The project has to be recommended by the head of the Institute/Department.
- Soft copy of the project template must be submitted through easy chair link.
- Documentation part of the project should be prepared as per the template provided below.
- Only selected project will be called for the presentation and that will be intimated through their provided email id.
Contestants need to meet all of the following requirements at the time of the final contest presentations:
- Be enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution.
- Not be involved in any part of the administration of the contest.
- Not already be enrolled in another team with a different project.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to all participants of the selected project for the presentation.
Each project will be evaluated by minimum two reviewers. The project will be evaluated mainly on the following key points:
- Societal contribution
- Technology Adopted
- Cost Incurred and
- Its Commercial Implications
For queries contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anuj Kumar Acharaya, KIIT University, India
Amulya R Swain, KIIT University, India
Srikanth Asodi, KIIT University, India
Leena Das, KIIT University, India
Pradipta Kulia, KIIT University, India
Debobala Swain, KIIT University, India
Alina Mishra, KIIT University, India